Saturday, November 26, 2016

Steve Perry For The Love Of Strange Medicine Tour 1994-1995 Picture Book, part 5

We begin the second half of the Steve Perry For The Love Of Strange Medicine Tour 1994-1995 Tour Book with more pictures of Steve Perry.


These are great photos of Steve Perry and I'm sure his women fans can't get enough of these pictures. I would have rather had maybe one less picture, like maybe the second one shown below, and had instead some information about the making of the album and subsequent Tour or how they prepare for each concert everyday or something. What we have are pictures of Steve because after all, this is the "Steve Perry" Tour.


The Tour began on October 21, 1994 at the Riverside Theater in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Tour swept all across America and ended on May 22, 1995 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

It brought back Journey songs to the concert scene again. Sadly though this also cemented the truth to the World that Journey was definitely over...




To Be Continued Next Week...

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures I have not seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Steve Perry For The Love Of Strange Medicine Tour in my home town in Maine in 1994,I thought his concert was incredible and his voice was the same.His band was excellent,he sang songs from the album and Journey songs,he sounded so great,it's a night I'll remember forever.

    ReplyDelete