Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Journey Force Newsletter for September and October 1986

This week I am including the entire Newsletter as one post. This week is only a photocopy or Xerox of the original Newsletter. What must have happened is I probably moves at this point and missed this issue. I think someone I met online sent me the copies that I scanned. I really wished he would have made color copies but we only have what we have. If anyone has this Newsletter original, please let me know at ronsouth@earthlink.net.

This Week's Newsletter dated September, 1986 first announces how late it is. It contains the Tour Itinerary for the first leg of the Raised On Radio Tour. As soon as the second leg began it also ended.

The next exciting thing is the 2 vacation give-a-way's with Journey! One prize is a week with Journey in Hawaii and the other prize is a week with Journey in Japan! How great that would have been had the Tour continued...



The next couple of pages include a Journey Force interview with Benny Collins, he seems to be in charge of the Tour Arrangements. There are many pictures of the members of the Band (all three members) which were probably originally color. There's also a trivia quiz to test your knowledge of Journey lyrics...




This one here would have made an excellent color poster of the three man band we call Journey....



The merchandise page works in any color! There's only limited "Raised On Radio" items so far, but that will change. There is also many "Frontiers" items still for sale in 1986.



The Pen pal page and "questions answered" page is all that's left since I don't have the last page, the outer mailing label. Please enjoy the paragraph about mailing with department codes as that is a fan favorite...



No comments:

Post a Comment